These individuals are created by poor parenting and develop a lack of remorse, shame and consistently break the rules of society.
These individuals, again created through poor socialization, do not develop the capacity to love or form attachments with others. This creates a person that lacks empathy and can be quite callous with victims. Within the Alienated Type are four further subtypes.
Individuals of this subtype develop antisocial traits and an inability to relate emotionally to others, which affects relationships on a global level.
Although these individuals are capable of demonstrating affection and attachments to relatives, friends, or spouses, they are prone to relate to others as objects. This serves a protective function due to childhood experiences of trauma, which can be viewed as being dissociative in nature and a form of desensitization.
A hostile sociopath is an angry, resentful, and aggressive person that purposefully rejects the social norms and mores of society and displays antisocial and traditional psychopathic traits as a result of their hostile beliefs.
Much like the hostile type, these individuals are hostile, antisocial and reject the norms and mores of society, but for different reasons. These individuals feel rejected by society due to real or perceived inadequacies, most likely learned through experiences with an abusive parent, which in later life create specific beliefs that rules do not apply to them because they have been wronged by others.
These are dangerous individuals that enjoy hurting others and can often be described as sadistic. Dominance and control are at the heart of their psychological needs, which are fulfilled by developing and maintaining traditional psychopathic traits as a means to obtain, degrade, hurt and sometimes kill victims.
This type was probably created by Lykken as an afterthought to explain all other individuals that did not fit within the previously described types. According to Lykken, these individuals would not normally be a sociopath or psychopath, but found themselves involved with, relating to, and loyal to other sociopathic or psychopathic individuals. This loyalty influenced their own development or belief systems and they became sociopathic due to assimilation of beliefs.
- alexzandrahhatesuou reblogged this from serial--killers
- fucklord-ltd reblogged this from serial--killers
- lina-monster likes this
- lost-in-the-twilight-realm likes this
- youlikekittensipreferlions likes this
- blow-dandelions-not-guys likes this
- truestbilinski likes this
- corahaleinstinct likes this
- theshrink-jacobson reblogged this from serial--killers
- dentedlives reblogged this from serial--killers and added:
- amplepeach likes this
- thefreakthatfangirls likes this
- yourmy-obsession likes this
- bunnypaola reblogged this from serial--killers
- bunnypaola likes this
- criminalpsychoxoxo reblogged this from serial--killers
- criminalpsychoxoxo likes this
- mysawdustheart reblogged this from serial--killers
- reckless-angel1988 likes this
- reckless-angel1988 reblogged this from serial--killers
- sad-psychobilly likes this
- thedeadswitness likes this
- venussugartits likes this
- unfavourableconditions likes this
- chillouticelynn likes this
- mcr-and-dragons likes this
- wevebeenlostandfound likes this
- its-terrible-love likes this
- trilog123 reblogged this from serial--killers
- trilog123 likes this
- solar-trapped likes this
- a-mis-guided-ghost likes this
- alphasbombshell likes this
- stringofbluelights likes this
- im-a-setter likes this
- moomoomillk reblogged this from serial--killers
- moomoomillk likes this
- magicpurplecupycakes reblogged this from serial--killers
- sweetheart2all reblogged this from serial--killers
- diamondcandycane likes this
- le-nuvole reblogged this from serial--killers
- le-nuvole likes this
- charliethearcticmonkey likes this
- ejaycoupe reblogged this from serial--killers
- fangirlfrylullabies reblogged this from serial--killers
- fangirlfrylullabies likes this
- wingtippedgirl likes this
- artistatworkhere likes this
- kitzykat reblogged this from serial--killers
- kitzykat likes this